Diabetes Self-management Class Starts on Jan. 22nd
"Live Well with Diabetes" classes will be starting on January 22nd, 2018.
This is a FREE diabetes self-management program that runs for 6 Weeks.The class will meet every Monday evening from Jan. 22nd until February 26th @ 5:30pm at The East Shore District Health Department office located at:
688 East Main St., Branford
• Understanding Common Symptoms
• Using your Mind to Manage Symptoms
• Exercising for Fun and Fitness
• Exercising Tips for People with Specific Chronic Conditions
• Eating Well
• Managing Your Medications
• Being a Self-Manager of your own health
To Register or for more information, call Barbara Naclerio at-481-4233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is run with ESDHD staff in conjunction with the Agency on Aging
SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER TODAY!